My client, a rapidly growing company in central London, are seeking a Business Intelligence/Big Data Developer to join their team.
You will be joining a closely-knit team of data professionals, who focus on the day-to-day maintenance of the existing data structure, as well as creating new organisation-wide data strategies.
You will be very hands-on in terms of the technical development work with BI and Big Data technologies, yet will regularly liaise with stakeholders at all levels of the business to meet existing and upcoming requirements.
This company invest a lot into the training and development of their employees, with a dedicated learning budget for each employee to be used as required.
You will be office-based, yet will have the opportunity to work from home up to 1 day per week if required, and will be given the opportunity to take real ownership of your work.
Day-to-day responsibilities may include:
- Designing and deploying ETL solutions using SSIS
- Designing and deploying reporting solutions using Tableau
- Working on Data Warehousing solutions
- Implementing self-service data solutions
- Working within an AWS cloud-based environment
- Working with business users to ensure best-practice and best-use of data
- Working with stakeholders to ensure business requirements are met
- Prior experience as a Developer
- Strong SQL experience
- Strong ETL & SSIS experience
- Experience with Python
- Experience with a data visualisation tool, ideally Tableau
- Experience in a cloud-based environment, ideally AWS
- Knowledge of Data Warehousing solutions & methodologies (Kimball, Snowflake)
- Knowledge of Big Data technologies e.g. Spark
- Salary of up to £60,000
- Unlimited holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Dedicated learning budget per employee
- Brilliant office culture, with regular team lunches and events
- Option to work-from-home 1 day per week
Interviews are taking place shortly, so if this exciting opportunity appeals to you, please apply ASAP for your application to be considered.