Looking for an experienced Dynamics CRM developer to help with current CRM system. You will be responsible for design, coding, testing, installation, support, and configurations within Dynamics CRM. This opportunity will require you to have a good understanding of CRM systems and be able to work both with a team and independently.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Strong familiarity with Dynamics CRM 365 online
- Read and write code for Dynamics CRM
- Create customizations and configurations
- Integrate solutions
- Work with BA and Architects
- Make recommendations
- Manage software assets
- Test solutions
- Provide end-user support
- Create technical Documentation
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field or equivalent experience
- 4+ years CRM development experience
- Ability to read and write technical documents
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in team environment
- Experience with Power Platform
Please apply by sending your resume to Andrew Nesselroad (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you are looking for another type of opportunity within MS Dynamics CRM, please still do reach out to discuss further opportunities.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics 365 / Dynamics CRM opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics CRM/ 365 team specialize in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the US market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics CRM/ 365 market.