Director, Infrastructure and Cloud Operations - Miami, FL - $150/hr.
A leading digital media company in the Miami area is searching for an interim Director of Infrastructure and Cloud Operations who has both technical leadership and cloud migration experience. As the Director of Infrastructure and Cloud Operations, you will be planning, directing, and managing the secure migration of on-prem infrastructure to an Azure environment. This is a full-time, 18 month contract with potential for extension.
- Provide leadership and management for multi-disciplinary teams during Azure migration
- Ensure the resilience, security, and reliability of operational technology systems in the cloud
- Ensure compliance with identity management and security practices set forth by the business
- Routinely test and assess the technology operating environment, identifying and remediating any items that introduce unacceptable risk
- Prepare regular technical and executive reports on operational status, planned and/or ongoing initiatives, and strategy for meeting future needs
- A Bachelor's degree in Information Science, Computer Science, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 7+ years of personnel management in a technology setting
- Significant experience in leading cloud migrations to Microsoft Azure
- Hands-on technical expertise with implementation and administration of Azure
- Demonstrated understanding of how to proactively identify and address operational technology needs
- Demonstrated understanding of how to proactively identify and address information security risks
- One or more technical certifications, particularly in cloud computing, are strongly preferred
Please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for all inquiries.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Azure, advertising more Azure contracting jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Azure market and some of the opportunities and Azure jobs that are available I can be contacted on (980) 224-4965. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!