Senior Software Engineer/Developer - Azure - Greenville, SC - $100,000-120,000
The right candidate will be in charge of designing, architecting and implementing the software systems as well as web-based software applications and local workstations. Said candidate must also be a collaborative worker as you will be working with a variety of teams to design application, platforms APIs, the UX/UI experience, and microservices to better the existing software systems. You will have utilized the best and most cost efficient software development practices and have contributed to the system testing. This candidate must also be willing to learn new ways to excel their craft and learn ways to build applications in the cloud.
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions
- Develop and deploy software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Analyze existing software designs, recommend and implement changes to align design with strategic goals
- Update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science.
- Development experience in both Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Experience with multiple programming language types including scripting, bytecode(Java or C#), and native code.
- Experience building complex systems that have been successfully delivered to customers.
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project.
- Experience with professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing and operations.
- Knowledge of web services and networking protocols such as TCP/IP, RESTful, SOAP, HTTP, JSON, etc.
- Experience with SQL databases and SQL queries.
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams and management to collect requirements, identify tasks, create specifications, provide estimates and meet production deadlines.
- Candidates must possess a strong programming skill set for both client workstations and web-based applications.
- Experience designing the high-level architecture of complex software systems.
- Experience with Cloud Services such as AWS or Azure.
- Knowledge of software source control management systems such as SVN or Git.
- Candidates must have good communications and documentation skills and practices.
- IoT interfacing experience to physical devices, industrial controls, machine control, etc.
Please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for all inquiries.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Azure, advertising more Azure permanent jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Azure market and some of the opportunities and Azure jobs that are available I can be contacted on (704) 422-8461. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.