Sr DevOps Engineer - Supply Chain Security -- $170K Salary + Equity + Unlimited PTO
An absolutely incredible start-up that's redefining the physical security space. This tight knit group is engineering nano-diamonds into invisible and unfalsifiable security tags that are each entirely unique. Their mission is to become the industry-wide standard for tangible security and identification solutions. They are in need of a senior level AWS DevOps Engineer to join as a key contributor to a strong Agile practice at their offices in Framingham, MA and make a lasting impact company-wide.
Compensation, Benefits, & Incentives:
- $140,000 - 170,000 annual salary
- Equity opportunity
- Unlimited vacation
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage (Medical, Vision, Dental)
- And more
You will be responsible for the design and development of the proprietary platform's infrastructure with the primary goal extensive scalability and flawless efficiency. You will ideally spearhead development of the sound infrastructure that will allow the platform to scale parallel to the company's growth in respect to customer base, while also maximizing other engineers' abilities to develop new features effectively and seamlessly. The position will present you with a variety of interesting challenges to overcome, such as playing an influential role in the firm's ongoing adoption of DevOps best practices and Agile project management. You will run the DevOps portion of the team there.
- Technical Skills:
- Expertise in the field of IT
- Strong Python programming capability on the back-end
- Flask framework preferred
- Redux ability preferred as well
- This is more relevant to their Full-Stack Engineers
- Kubernetes for all things containerization to maximize efficiency
- Strong experience utilizing the services of AWS Cloud in a professional setting
Desired Additional Qualifications
- Extensive exposure to DevOps methodology and automation of software testing and delivery, reconfiguration of infrastructure
- Demonstrated passion for technology
- Strong ability performing automation and implementation in your latest position
To be considered for this role, please call Will Pitkin 646-993-1392-thank you!