Oversees the system management of any accounting/finance related systems. This position will be responsible for the technical systems management, system configuration, setup, and maintenance of all Financial business solutions and ensure efficiency and effectiveness of technical work involving the financial systems and supporting software. Essential functions include, and are not limited to the following:
- This is a mid-level position requiring 3 - 4 years Microsoft Great Plains system experience.
- 2K16 Knowledge and up Required.
- Evaluates new software/hardware technologies and provides ongoing support for the system conversions, upgrades, and enhancements for Financial systems.
- Coordinates upgrades and maintenance of Financial systems with Manager, interface with business users, vendors, other IT staff.
- Leads the design and documentation of technical specifications and ensure that they comply with businessusers' requirements.
- Serves as the technical advisor regarding all Financial systems functionality, system, and device administration for both hardware and software.
- Informs management regularly on issues, recommendations, and metrics defined for the implementation and ongoing utilization of the Financial Systems.
- Performs evaluations of new software and hardware technologies which could help improve user efficiencies.
- Provides technical coordination between various user departments during the implementation of Financial Systems projects to ensure both interoperability and common interfaces for simple to complex projects;
- Serve as a Financial liaison team member for the development and implementation of system configuration, upgrades, and enhancements to the Financial Systems.
- Knowledge of Financial Systems, all aspects of general ledger, payroll, revenue and tax, purchasing, and procurement technical solutions.
- Project Management skills and experience (Not needed, but good to have).
- Performs Quality Control checks on work of other staff.
- Provides status reports to supervisor and management.
- Lead integration of Acquisitions into our Inhouse system and Great plains from a Finance perspective.
- Ensure user access for Finance Team in all systems is accurate.
- Develop and maintain SOP documentation for all Finance related systems.
- Implement and monitor approval workflows in Great Plains.
- Bachelor's Degree with three (3) years of experience in Great Plains and DISAWorks
- Intermediate skill level in Microsoft Office Suite