Dynamics AX Developer -
Job Type: Full-time
Date Posted: 3-9-2020
Location: Edmonton, AB
Salary: CAD $90,000
Contact Name: Kyle Armstrong
A client of mine in Edmonton is interested in a Microsoft AX Developer. They are a small team looking for the right fit, not a quick fix. They offer a great opportunity for growth as they are planning to expand throughout the next few months.
- 4-6 years Dynamics AX experience.
- Must be able to code X++ from scratch.
- Service industry Module experience.
- Use AIF to add on external addons.
- Work with team to develop AX framework
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen
- Strong technical knowledge of Object Oriented programming language
- Excellent understanding of the software development cycle
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in English
- 3 weeks vacation.
- Flexible working hours.
- Full health benefits.
If you want to learn more about this role please contact Kyle Armstrong at 646-863-7562 or send an email to email@example.com
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Intelligence / BI jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Intelligence / BI jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Intelligence / BI candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Intelligence / BI jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-679-7209. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.