Business Analyst - Dynamics CRM - Carlsbad, CA
Dynamics CRM Business Analyst
We are currently seeking a motivated and experienced Business Analyst for a large client based in Carlsbad. The overall role will require assisting a team in Dynamics CRM implementations from the initial phases of business analysis and requirement gathering to understanding the scope of the implementation. The ideal individual has previous CRM implementation experience, specifically with Dynamics CRM, and is available to start as soon as possible.
Role & Responsibilities
- Drive Dynamics CRM implementations through discovery, definition, build, test and deploy to match the needs of the business.
- Design the system architecture process, in partnership with the Development Team, to create, define specifications for and implement customizations for any custom code or data migration requirements using SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Serve as clients' main point of contact throughout all project phases, effectively manage associated issues and risks and ensure on-time and on-budget implementation delivery that meets clients' needs and requirements.
- Conduct end-user training and create and maintain knowledge transfer documentation. Develop and continue to refine CRM implementation standards and tools
Skills & Qualifications
- 2+ years (or 3+ projects) implementing CRM applications preferably with Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Dynamics 365 Sales, Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement.
- Strong CRM industry, business, and product knowledge - 2+ years of experience in project management, system design, or information systems
- Excellent presentation, communication, leadership and client development skills to effectively present information to C-level management, public groups and/or board of directors
Please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for all inquiries.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Dynamics 365 CRM, advertising more Dynamics 365 CRM permanent positions than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the D365/CRM market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and D365/CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on (949) 688-2233. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Dynamics CRM opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.