Enterprise IT and Data Architect - Brussels - Belgium
To reinforce the team and help in the journey of digital transformation, our client is offering a new role of Enterprise & Data Architect directly on the CIO Line.
You will closely work together with the IT staff on an international level, and with the different international business entities as well.
As Enterprise IT and Data Architect, you will
- Act as an important interface between the business and IT
- Translate the business strategy and organizational objectives into a global Target Architecture for Functions, Data, Applications and Infrastructure
- Define and manage the IT road map, needed to implement the target architecture, for the coming 3 years. This roadmap will include infrastructure, application, data and digital projects.
- Take responsibility for the alignment and integration between the different IT projects in order to assure the coherence in the functioning of the different applications and infrastructure
- Be responsible for the end-to-end consistency of the Functions, Data, Applications and Infrastructure
- Be responsible for the infrastructure architecture, including flows between systems and applications
- Determine the methodologies and tools for the elaboration of the enterprise IT and Data architecture and technical designs, and inform/train the parties involved (experts, developers,…)
- Document the current Enterprise IT and Data architecture and detailed designs
- You have an excellent technical knowledge and a broad experience in IT, both functional and technical. This experience ideally covers infrastructure and Cloud technologies, applications, and data architecture and/or management.
- You are able to quickly understand the business requirements and to work in an agile and co-design mode with the business stakeholders.
- You are familiar with the enterprise architecture discipline and have experience with modelling AS-IS and TO-BE enterprise architectures and technical designs, and with defining roadmaps as well
- You have an analytical mind, able to conceptualize solutions. At the same time, you also have a pragmatic approach and attitude, and you are not afraid of "technically diving into the system" when needed
- You are strong in planning and organizing, facilitating and negotiating with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You collaborate easily with both IT and business people, and this within an international and multicultural environment
- You are customer-oriented, solution-minded and you have a learning mentality
- You master English, any additional language being an asset
What We Offer
- An interesting and varied role in an international environment.
- A professional work environment where you will use all your skills.
- A nice Day rate.