Position: Enterprise Data Modeler
Location: Tampa, FL
(Contract to Hire is an option)
What We Are Looking For?
We are looking for an enterprise data modeler, that will be working with customers to assist them with their business needs. We are looking for a technical professional that has more than 5 years of pure business modeling experience using tools such as Sparx Enterprise Architect, Erwin Data Modeler, and Idera ER/Studio.
- Design data solutions for our customers using the enterprise data modeling tools such as Sparx Enterprise Architect, Erwin Data Modeler, and Idera ER/Studio
- Work with customers to determine the business use cases needed for the data solutions to be deployed
- Discover and model data from various data sources both on premises such as relational databases and cloud solutions such as Salesforce
- Document end-to-end the data movement and data lineage used to create the final solution
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Domain experience with business systems such as CRM, Human Capital, Finance, or Master Data Management
- Experience with cloud-based data ingestion patterns
- Working knowledge and experience with products in the Azure data platform
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time, typically around 30%
For all inquiries, please contact Melina Verdugo at firstname.lastname@example.org or (980) 259-7968.
Nigel Frank International is the Global Leader in Microsoft Recruitment. We place more Microsoft professionals into Microsoft jobs than any other recruitment agency with over 2,000 live jobs on our website at any one time. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth.
We are the recruitment partner of choice for 1000's of Microsoft Partners, Customers & ISV's worldwide with over 1000 dedicated consultants operating in more than 34 countries. Similarly, over half of the candidates that we work with use our recruitment services exclusively.
I specialize in the Microsoft Azure and DevOps market across the South East. I understand the need for discretion & am keen to speak to anyone considering a career change or just wanting to discuss potential opportunities confidentially.