SharePoint Architect - New York, NY - 12-Month contract-to-hire
I am looking for a SharePoint Architect to work New York City for a client of mine with an opportunity for a manager. They will need a SharePoint Architect with heavy developer experience. It is a 12 month contract with the opportunity for extension.
This opportunity will provide leadership experience to your resume. This company has a very refined and experienced IT department. The company is willing to let you work remotely 25% of the time.
- Lead technical design and development, evaluating and troubleshooting functional design and system architecture, component and framework programming, as well as driving the technical decision process.
- Lead SharePoint system technical analysis and design employing model and event driven design practices including conceptual and functional prototypes, data analysis, and architectural and functional testing.
- Oversee front-end and back-end development.
- Lead a team for designing, planning, and developing the intranet and other SharePoint solutions
- Develop product according to functional and technical requirements
- Develop user-focused solutions to enhance a fast-paced efficient work environment
- 6+ years of experience in enterprise-level SharePoint design and implementation
- SharePoint on-prem design and development
- Experience using SharePoint server-side and client-side object models
- SharePoint Farm Solution writing
- Experience in using SharePoint APIs
- Experience with Angular, jQuery and Bootstrap
- PowerShell scripting and automation
- Client facing experience
My client is looking to design an easier way for employees to take their work on the go. This is an opportunity to lead a groundbreaking transformation for this office and help keep up with the quickly moving trends of the IT world.
If this fits your description and you are open to new opportunities, reach out to Matt Eiel at email@example.com. If you are qualified and this position is a good fit, I will put you forward to my client for their thorough interviewing process with your future team members.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics, Stack & Azure, advertising more SharePoint jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in SharePoint market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and SharePoint jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SharePoint candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the SharePoint market and some of the opportunities and SharePoint jobs that are available I can be contacted on 322-219-7552 (ext. 7552). Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic SharePoint opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.