Lead Dynamics 365 CE Technical Architect - Small, Agile Microsoft Partner - Helsinki
This is a great opportunity for you if you specialise within technical areas of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE and wish to join a growing company, with a key role in their Microsoft Dynamics department.
This position is based at a small, agile Microsoft Partner looking to grow their team of Microsoft Dynamics CE professionals. The company currently employs around 25 people and are looking for a Lead Technical Architect to be a central figure in their CRM operations moving forwards.
In this role, you will work as an application architect and be responsible for CRM implementations on the technical side in projects. As well as working on these exciting projects, working with the latest technology, you will also have the chance to develop your skills in other areas, whether this be collaborating in sales phases of projects or broadening your technical expertise, working with Azure or SharePoint.
- 5+ years' experience working with technical architecture of Dynamics CRM/Dynamics 365 CE
- A strong understanding of Dynamics 365 for Sales
- Knowledge of cloud-based integration architectures and their design
- Knowledge of other Dynamics 365 CE modules, such as D365 Field Service, Customer Service, or Project Service applications is preferred
- Fluent Finnish Language skills are a must
Why work here?
This position is based at a small and agile Microsoft Partner which offers a number of great benefits such as:
- A generous salary budget and bonus structure
- Exciting projects, working with the latest technology
- Work in a senior role from day one and have a say in the company's future strategy
- Broaden you technical expertise, working with Azure and SharePoint
- Weekly team meetings with knowledge sharing sessions
If you'd like to fast-track your application to this position, please send an updated CV to Liam Hanna at email@example.com. If you would like to hear more about this position, then don't hesitate to call +358 942451859 for more information.