Lead Azure Developer - Hickory, NC - Suwanee, GA - Richardson,TX - $130,000
- You want to work at a company in a high growth where you have the empowerment, visibility and opportunities to work with cutting edge tools and technologies.
- You have a strong software development background and the collaborative ability to work with team members and business stakeholders and lead small to medium efforts
- Experience building solutions in Azure including Azure App Service (preferred), Logic Apps, Azure Functions, Azure Containers
- Proven ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding and familiarity with working in Agile-based projects
- Experience working in a DevOps mode of development (preferred)
You'll Make an Impact By:
- Leading the modernization of internal web applications to the latest cloud-based technologies and integration points
- Guiding efforts to improve the DevOps practices and tools
- Providing technical expertise to drive the successful completion of development projects as a lead developer/architect on key initiatives.
- Acts as a technology and domain subject matter expert in multiple business domains and or technical areas.
- Recommending and implementing state of the art tools associated with team-based software development.
- Ensuring scalable design implementations that focus on code reuse and covering a larger breath of implementation needs.
- Identifying opportunities for continuous quality improvement of technical standards, methodologies, and technologies.
- You're passionate about learning, studying in a constantly changing environment and eager to always share your knowledge with other team members.
- You have a strong background in Microsoft technologies and recent experience leading the building of web applications in the Azure cloud platform.
- You are able to hit the ground running day 1 as a technical leader who is eager to lead us in our technological transformation and excited to build strong relationships with your peers and help the team succeed
- BA or BS Degree in one of the following subject areas: Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- 7+ years of software development experience in Microsoft tools & technologies
- Experience building web applications in Azure platform such as Azure App Service, Azure Functions, Logic Apps, Containers.
- Modern development methodology including continuous integration tools like Jenkins, Bitbucket, GIT etc.
This company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If interested, please contact me at +980 259 7971 (ext 7971) or email me at email@example.com
Nigel Frank International is the Global Leader in Microsoft Recruitment. We place more Microsoft professionals into Microsoft jobs than any other recruitment agency with over 2,000 live jobs on our website at any one time. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth
We are the recruitment partner of choice for 1000's of Microsoft Partners, Customers & ISV's worldwide with over 1000 dedicated consultants operating in more than 34 countries. Similarly, over half of the candidates that we work with use our recruitment services exclusively.
I specialize in the Microsoft Azure and DevOps market across the Atlanta region. I understand the need for discretion & am keen to speak to anyone considering a career change or just wanting to discuss potential opportunities confidentially.