Sr Lead Azure Developer-Microsoft Azure-125k-Saint Paul, MN
Have you ever wanted to be apart of something bigger than yourself? To have a career that makes a difference? At this company you will to take on some of the world's most impactful challenges.
You will be responsible for leading and supporting development and business process improvement projects by focusing on analytics information systems and reporting to create value and insight. You will also be developing with Microsoft BI stack and cloud tools with the ability to lead multiple complex projects across organizational boundaries.
You will be required to have:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Econometrics, or similar technical area
- Extensive experience in business intelligence analysis, technical development, or similar positions
- At least 3 years of experience with programming in SQL
- At least 2 years of experience working with Microsoft business intelligence tools;
- Azure Analysis Services
- Data Factory
Even better fit if you:
- Possess an advanced degree
- Have Azure experience
- Experience working with BI tool architectures
- Experience translating business requirements into reports, dashboards, BI query objects
Opportunities for You
The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth.
Ready to Apply?
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity as well as others in the Azure/Microsoft Cloud technologies realm, then please do not hesitate and reach out to me today! I can be reached directly by phone at (813)437-6966 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to working with you!
Nigel Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on Microsoft Cloud technologies. We deal with Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the Azure space.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance.