The environment administrator manages the development and maintenance of critical applications and internal management systems. In collaboration with all the other work teams, he/she ensures that the evolution of the applications is done according to the requirements of the company.
This resource will act as the main interface point for all projects involving the updating of management applications.
- Database design and management (MSSQL, NoSQL).
- API programming.
- SaaS integration.
- Establishment of standards related to updating applications.
- System status and performance monitoring.
- Optimization of environmental performance.
- Creation and maintenance of non-production environments (development, testing, etc.).
- Participation in the planning of updates and in the elaboration of the roadmap for the development of the solution.
- Realization of projects in "AGILE" mode.
- Regular updating of technical documentation.
- Analysis of the estimated effort required for projects related to its responsibilities; planning of these projects.
- Assessment of new tools and new technologies available to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Optimization of governance, quality and discipline required to ensure proper management of applications.
- Post-secondary education with a minimum of 5 years of practical experience in database management.
- Practical experience in the deployment of integrated solutions.
- Understanding of governance concepts.
- Knowledge of the "Dynamics AX" or "365 FO" environment and their architectures.
- Experience with VSTS and LCS tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, French and English.
- Advanced analytical skills and high efficiency in problem solving.
- Leadership, positivism.
- Availability (occasional trips)
The successful candidate will receive competitive wages and be eligible for a full range of benefits.