Job Title: DevOps Engineer (CI/CD)
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
What is your passion? Do you want to work in an environment which is focused around new technology, training and growing by using the latest technologies?
I am currently working with a well well-known AWS and Docker who specialise in software development based in Stockholm who focus in custom software solutions to enhance clients businesses. The market leader in their space they have been working with CI/CD since 2009 making them one of the originals! Being the market leader their work spans across multiple industries which are exciting and innovative such as gaming, entertainment and niche retail.
With various resources working within the company you will work alongside developers, testers, architects and DevOps professionals who are experts in their given field allowing you to grow and learn throughout each project.
The environment is highly orientated around team cohesion with an internal network you can use to get the best out of your work.
This opportunity is to work within the DevOps engineering team where we are looking for CI/Cd specialists to help support developer environments and deploy new pipelines for an instantaneous deployments of code. You will work on a full 360 DevOps position working on and with multiple areas of the business.
Working in a software development environment, we are looking for individuals who have experience in development whether big experience as an out and out coder or you have had experience working alongside developers, we are open to all applications!
We are looking for the following skill set:
- Experience working within the software development space either as a developer or alongside developers.
- Knowledge of programming languages such as Java, Python, Go or C#.
- Scripting exposure with tools such as Bash, Groovy or Python.
- Infrastructure automation exposure (Terraform, Ansible)
- Containerisation exposure working with the likes of Docker and Kubernetes.
- Past experience within the DevOps space in similar positions.
- The ability to work in a close knit team spanning across multiple areas of expertise.
- If you have AWS exposure this is a huge benefit but not essential (other platforms are also beneficial such as Azure/GCP).
As you can imagine this role will have a huge part to play in the future of the company and your work will directly affect the effectiveness and speed of delivery on critical projects. As such the rewards are high and you have the ability to receive:
- Very flexible responsibilities and working environments.
- Long lasting projects where you can work from end to end.
- Huge opportunity for career progression which can be streamlined to any area you want!
- A 100% fixed salary - no beating around the bush!
- Great pension plans.
- Annual company trips to enhance team building.
- Monthly company events with your team
- Flexible working hours and potential remote work (project dependent)
This is a fantastic opportunity to not only grow and progress your career and technical experience but to also work in a company who see the bigger picture. Enjoy what you do, be part of a family orientated, team focused environment where you can work with like-minded, passionate people!
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com
Alternatively you can also visit our website to view other interested opportunities across development, Cloud, Business Intelligence, Data Science and DevOps.