Digitalization, AI, IoT and Automation are key enabling technologies of the global transition to renewable energy. From intelligent asset management, to energy generation forecasting and management, to energy trading, our client is leading with software solutions covering the total value chain.
We are looking for an experienced software development lead / architect to join and help lead their diverse team of domain experts, designers and software engineers to design, plan and build the next generation grid asset and energy management platform. They are building cloud services at scale and crafting web experiences that serve our enterprise customers internationally. This is an opportunity to partner with multiple teams internally and across the industry to accelerate the clean energy transition and help energy producers and utilities achieve their own digital objectives.
- Degree in computer science OR engineering
- 7+ years of industry experience designing and writing software
- 5+ Experience in a language like C#/C++/Java
- Hands on and experience with Azure or other Cloud Providers and with solutions in production
- Experience building and deploying software with a modern DevOps value creation process
- Experience in distributed systems and building scalable web services and SaaS offerings
- Passion and skills to solve complex problems
- Great cross team collaboration and leadership skills
They have 160 developers in Trondheim, 44 on R&D. they also have an office in Oslo and Poland, so you will be collaborating with different teams in different department.
- Competitive salary
- 5% pension up tp 7G, 8% pension over 7.1G
- Travel and group life insurance
- phone and laptop
- Good social environment with company events
- Nice offices in central Trondheim
- Multinational working environment
For more information, send a CV to email@example.com or call +47 815 03 394 for more information.