A remarkable client of mine is currently seeking a qualified MS DYNAMICS AX PROGRAMMER ANALYST for a full-time, salaried opportunity in their Information Technology department. My client is one of a kind as they prioritize not only the work that they do but also the people they work with. Some of the responsibilities that you'll have working with this company includes designing solutions, troubleshooting and debugging, and contributing to software releases. If you are a self-motivated developer that enjoys working in a team environment then this may be the opportunity for you!!!
- Design solutions to meet business requirements using off-the-shelf and custom software.
- Analyze, modify, and document business logic within existing applications.
- Contribute to software releases with high quality code and tests.
- Effectively communicate with management, project stakeholders, and teammates.
- Support critical business functions including shipping and reporting systems.
- Develop and manage relationships with business units and team leads.
- Experience with an OOP language such as C#, Java, or Python.
- Proficient in writing SQL queries utilizing joins in Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, or other RDBMS.
- Ability to work within a structured or formal software development process.
- Solid troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- 5+ years' experience programming in a manufacturing environment.
- 5+ years' experience programming in C#.
- 5+ years' experience programming in X++ within the Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP system.
- Proficient in database programming utilizing transactions and stored procedures.
- Proficient in writing performance-optimized SQL queries in Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience using version control systems in a distributed team environment.
- Experience with help-desk, ticketing, or defect tracking tools.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 3 week PTO
- Annual Salary Bonuses
If you're interested in this role and would like to know more, please send all of your inquiries to email@example.com
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more DYNAMICS AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in DYNAMICS AX market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and DYNAMICS AX jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any DYNAMICS AX candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the DYNAMICS AX market and some of the opportunities and DYNAMICS AX jobs that are available I can be contacted on 267-940-6522. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic DYNAMICS AX opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.