Azure Reliability Engineer - £100-120,000 - Central London
Nigel Frank is working with one of its most successful clients to help find people to join Azure experts working on a particularly exciting project. The business needs someone who will be able add availability, performance and stability to their clients Azure platforms, through the work they do as this enterprise organisation completes a total cloud revamp.
The company is a big advocate of implementing DevOps practices and is looking for someone to help implement these further. The role involves working on client site predominantly and can offer some remote working as well. You will be liaising with other engineers, stakeholders and developers to help improve and work on the platforms.
This role presents the opportunity to be a big part of a very well know consulting company, particularly working on their highest profile projects. The business has a big focus on certifications and has dedicated time and budget to allow you to take as many as you can. There is a big focus on people being consultative and confident in front of clients given the scope of the role. You will be involved in technical architecture discussions, hands on DevOps work as well as infrastructure.
They are looking for a well rounded candidate who has expert knowledge of everything to do with Azure. The role will see you involved in discussions around architecture and how to get the best out of the platform; consulting and dealing with clients to understand and shape their requirements and also using a wide array of hands on technical skills.
You must be eligible to work in the UK for this role.
- In depth knowledge of Azure
- Engineer solutions on Azure and maintain the platform
- A background in development or infrastructure
- In depth knowledge of lifecycle process
- CI, CD, IaaS, Terraform, PowerShell
- DevOps tools experience - a wide array of knowledge is preferable
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills. Must be comfortable in dealing with clients regularly, including those who aren't as technical
- Personable and willingness to mentor colleagues
- Passion for technology is a must
- Experience liaising with people across a business
For more information, get in touch directly or apply today!