Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 Junior Developer - London - c£60k
About the role
I have partnered with a FTSE 250 company who are seeking a motivated Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 Junior Developer to join their expanding team. They are currently implementing D356 F&O across the UK on multiple projects; with the chance to be involved in global projects. This will enhance your current understanding AX; as well as enabling you to work closely with multiple Senior Developers.
This is an opportunity to work on the best projects; in an award winning company environment; with an opportunity to learn from multiple Developers; all while being afforded the opportunity to be 'home-based'. This will make you an expert in the AX market, giving you the opportunity to propel your career. All while working closely with Microsoft themselves. If you want to hear more about this role, make sure to get in contact.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work on Customisation's/ Integration's and Implementations of Dynamics AX
- Work closely with the clients to ensure that all requirements are met
- Communicate any issues that arise to the clients and the team
- Develop innovative ways to reach the clients requirements
- Meet and exceed the businesses expectations of business knowledge, skills and behaviour
- Previous experience working with Dynamics AX
- Understanding of the language of the Microsoft Dynamics technical landscape - Including SQL, AOS and SharePoint.
- Motivated by developing your technological knowledge
- Support with any Microsoft certifications
- Open-door management structure
- Latest technology
- Competitive benefit package
- Market leading base salary
- Free snacks/refreshments in the office
- Inclusive company culture
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0203 861 5349 for a completely confidential call to discuss this role in further detail. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Phone : +44(0)203 861 5349