EUC/M365 Consultant - York - (negotiable up to £60k)
Nigel Frank are looking for an EUC consultant for a VAR/MSP client based in York.
Following a recent acquisition by a successful tech entrepreneur they are looking to grow 300% over the next 5 years based heavily on the growth of their Microsoft services with a keen focus on Microsoft 365, EUC and Azure
They are planning to move to a brand new office in the centre of York, geared towards hot-desking/flexible working to encourage a truly Modern Workplace.
As a consultant you will work with our pre-sales team to fulfil project requirements for our customers. We want a passionate consultant to represents us as best Microsoft based EUC.
The best thing is, you won't even have to travel…
- Great opportunity for career progression to obtain, you will progress into a Microsoft 365 or EUC Architect in no time
- Mentoring from one of the top Microsoft 365 Architects in the country.
- Certifications + training courses with Microsoft, VMWare and more for free
- You won't need to travel to the client site and will be based from the York office with home-working available once you settle in.
- Guaranteed non-stop enterprise projects working alongside top consultants.
- Be apart of a great working enterprise environment with a family feel.
- Attend conferences such as Ignite, Inspire, VMWorld
- Targeted 300% growth over the next 5 years means more access for progression in the future roles.
We are looking for as much exposure to the following as possible, what you don't know - you will learn!
- MDM: InTune/Air watch
- VDI / Remote desktop services
- Microsoft 365 Suite (Enterprise Mobility + Security, Office 365)
- Windows Virtual Desktop
- EMS Suite - Azure Information Protection, Azure Advanced Threat Protection, Conditional Access, Multi-factor Authentication.
- Windows 10
- Application packaging with SCCM or experience with PowerShell, which will be transferable
For more information please contact email@example.com or ring 0191 338 7526.