IAM Architect - Helsinki/Espoo Area
Perfect example of an opportunity where you can enjoy the casual setting of an informal small company, but still get to work on large-scale projects with well-known customers. If you dislike bureaucracy but still love the you work receive at a big Partner, this could be the best of both worlds!
Our Client is a small but focused IAM Consultancy firm, who are now looking to grow by 10 or so people across the next year.
Company Size - 40 people
This company is a complete partner for their customers. Consequently, as an IAM Architect in this organisation, you can expect plenty of end to end implementation projects. Your responsibilities as an IAM Architect will include business advisory related tasks such as pre-sales, stakeholder management, creating road maps etc.
Moreover, they pride themselves on their work ethic, informal culture, but also their project structure. Before proceeding with a Client, they ensure the environment is set up correctly and is suited to the customer's requirements specifically before proceeding.
Due to this way of working, throughout their 10+ years of operation, they have always been able to finish every project that they start and deliver great results! This has resulted in good word of mouth, a huge sales pipeline, and consequently the requirement to on-board plenty of new talented professionals over the next couple of years. As you can imagine, joining the company as a leading figure at this point can have a lot of interesting possibilities/prospects.
Lastly, this Client has offices in 2 other EU countries. Combine that with the natural size of their customers, and you can expect a very international environment!
- A completed degree
- 8+ Years experience as an IAM Consultant / Architect
- Previous experience on the advisory side of IAM Consultancy. This is not a solely tech focused role!
- Previous experience with One Identity or Ping Identity is a big plus
- Fluency in English as a minimum, but Finnish is of course appreciated
- Must have EU citizenship and be already living in Finland
- Superb salary package
- Bonus of 10%
- Be able to work on large, full life cycle projects
- Plenty of funding for your training / certifications
- Flexible environment with a fun, sociable culture (Plenty of company activities / team building events!)
- Remote working possibilities. If you prefer to be F2F with Clients as much as possible, this will be sorted!
Those interested in this opportunity should send their CV and Contact Details to the address below and we shall be in touch shortly.
Contact Name: Barney Green
Telephone Number: +358 753 266679