An industry-leading organisation are searching for talented developers/engineers with proven experience working with C++, to join their team on a permanent basis.
Their Prague office is currently leading the way with innovative design and development of many business-critical projects, which are being rolled out globally across the organisation.
This is an opportunity to witness first-hand how your development will be impacting the business on a huge scale, as well as exposure to the non-technical area of the business. Working closely with various teams internally and other companies externally, ensuring requirements are met and goals achieved.
What will you be doing?
- Leading an agile team of developers in project deliveries, as well as line management responsibilities
- Ensuring that the team delivers good quality and maintainable code with high test coverage
- Be hands-on in development, code reviews and unit testing
- Contributing to architecture and design decisions
- Providing expertise and support in optimising, refining and performance tuning applications, script and processes
- Liaising and working closely with the peers within and outside of the team, keeping stakeholders updated on progress against milestones
- Enhancing and improve the application development capability within the team, via automation and innovation
What we're looking for:
- Solid, demonstrable experience in C++ (on Windows OR Linux), and leading a team in C++
- Core experience with Multi-threading and IPC
- Previous work using Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Development and agile tools e.g. JIRA, Git, Autosys and Agile Central.
Skills that will help you in the role:
- OOP and design patterns
- Template Programming (preferred but not essential)
- Additional programming languages such as C#, Java and Python would be welcome
You could receive:
- Highly competitive salary (depending on experience and other factors)
- Modern office and facilities
- Training and development budget
- Pension, health cover, multisport card
- Plus more!
To find out more and apply you can contact me on +48 22 104 08 60 - ask to speak with Callum.