Senior Full Stack .NET Developer - Gdynia
Do you work with .NET?
Do you have an experience with both Front and Back-End?
Would you like to work in a world-leading company with a global reputation?
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of the top companies in the world on the position of the Senior .NET Developer. The company is a global leader whose expertise spans multiple industries and they are experts in quality assurance and risk management. Their purpose is to provide their clients with the best tools to manage their safety and performance. You will benefit from an attractive salary rate, varied benefits package and the opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies.
Currently my client is undergoing a digital transformation and they are looking for an experienced Full Stack developer, passionate about the will help them in this process. In this role you will be responsible for the project from the its very start when you will be designing the architecture and create codes, to its very end when you will be testing the applications an optimising it. Since you will be involved in both front and back-end of the project you will need to be familiar with solutions and technology used on both sides.
You will need:
- Expert full stack knowledge of ASP.NET Core with C#:
- Familiarity of front and back-end systems
- Understanding of database design
- knowledge in the following technologies: PHP/Laravel, GraphQL & REST API's, HTML5/CSS3 &
- Ability to communicate in English
- Ability to design and deliver solutions
- Ability to work well within a team
Desirable Skills include: TypeScript, Hibernate / Entity Framework, Amazon AWS / Microsoft Azure, SCRUM, TDD
- Attractive salary rate depending on experience
- Varied benefits package
- Challenging and rewarding career
- Opportunities to work outside your home country for both short and long term assignments
- Training fitting to you
- Opportunity to take part in a range of leadership programmes