We're looking to hire a hands-on cloud engineer to join a diverse, highly talented and experienced team of Azure professionals. The position is highly technical and will involve working on the latest Microsoft Azure technology on complex large scale projects.
You will be engaging with both medium and enterprise sized customers and as this is a hands-on position, you'll have a range of responsibilities spanning across design, build and production. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to learn and be surrounded by like-minded individuals while also being able to take charge of their own work and demonstrate their Azure Cloud skills.
This particular cloud & infrastructure team supports customers both on the ground in Australia assists on global projects. You and your team will be responsible for:
- Leverage your deep technical Cloud skills in compute, storage, network and security to craft leading-edge Azure based solutions for our clients.
- Contribute to the company's strategy to support the adoption of customer's public cloud platform, providing service design and enhancements to improve automation and efficiency
- Apply technical knowledge and experience to create tailored Cloud solutions for customers
- Be an Azure Platform evangelist with customers, partners and external communities
For this role you will need the following experience:
- Proven experience in a customer facing position where you have guided customers through their digital transformation
- Experience in administering Azure/AAD, IaaS and PaaS resources.
- Experience building and maintaining Enterprise Solutions in Azure (Service Fabric, App Services, Virtual Machines)
- Developing CI\CD process using Azure DevOps pipelines to automate the provisioning and configuration of resources in Azure using Infrastructure as Code (ARM, Powershell, YAML)
- Expertise with Microsoft Azure across the following areas: Compute; Databases; Storage; Identity management; Security; Networking; Containers
For immediate consideration apply and for more information contact Jemma Nancarrow at Nigel Frank on;
T: 03 8592 0579