Lead Azure Developer - Azure - Hickory, NC - 120,000 + Bonus
You will work side by side with the engineering, development, and platform teams and be primarily responsible for automation for the administration of our hybrid cloud services. You will bridge the gap between development, operations and infrastructure. This role will help facilitate tasks needed to keep the product delivery, availability, and performance optimal.
- Leading the modernization for internal web applications to the latest cloud-based technologies and integration points
- Guiding efforts to improve the company's DevOps practices and tools
- Providing technical expertise to drive the successful completion of development projects as a lead developer/architect on key initiatives.
- Acts as a technology and domain subject matter expert in multiple business domains and or technical areas.
- Recommending and implementing state of the art tools associated with team-based software development.
- Ensuring scalable design implementations that focus on code reuse and covering a larger breath of implementation needs.
- Identifying opportunities for continuous quality improvement of technical standards, methodologies, and technologies.
- You're passionate about learning, studying in a constantly changing environment and eager to always share your knowledge with other team members.
- You have a strong background in Microsoft technologies and recent experience leading the building of web applications in the Azure cloud platform.
- You are able to hit the ground running day 1 as a technical leader who is eager to lead us in our technological transformation and excited to build strong relationships with your peers and help the team succeed
- BA or BS Degree in one of the following subject areas: Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- 7+ years of software development experience in Microsoft tools & technologies
- Experience building web applications in Azure platform such as Azure App Service, Azure Functions, Logic Apps, Containers.
- Modern development methodology including continuous integration tools like Jenkins, Bitbucket, GIT etc.
- You want to work at a company in a high growth where you have the empowerment, visibility and opportunities to work with cutting edge tools and technologies.
- You have a strong software development background and the collaborative ability to work with team members and business stakeholders and lead small to medium efforts
- Experience building solutions in Azure including Azure App Service (preferred), Logic Apps, Azure Functions, Azure Containers
- Proven ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding and familiarity with working in Agile-based projects
- Experience working in a DevOps mode of development (preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
Please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for all inquiries.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Azure, advertising more Azure contracting jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Azure market and some of the opportunities and Azure jobs that are available I can be contacted on (980) 259-7962. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.