Infrastructure Architect with MS Teams experience - Syracuse, NY - 6 Month Contract $55-65/hr
I am looking for an Infrastructure Architect to work in Syracuse, NY for a client of mine who are starting a project to help increase their office productivity. They will need an Infrastructure Architect with heavy Microsoft Teams experience. It is a 6 month contract with the opportunity for extension.
This opportunity will provide relevant experience working with a large team executing an Office 365 migration. This company likes working with contractors and uses them to bolster their strong internal IT department. The company is willing to let you work remotely 50% of the time.
- Manage, design, and support enterprise systems
- Help determine and create architectural direction and roadmaps
- Develop solutions for all identifiable architecture and infrastructure issues
- Automate daily tasks with PowerShell, Visual Basic, or Java Scripting
- Complete tasks independently
- Generate and implement creative solutions
- Perform advanced troubleshooting and diagnostics
- Expertise in designing, planning, implementing and managing Windows servers, Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, Microsoft Teams - integration with on-premises phone systems, Hyper-V, Enterprise messaging and administrative experience using Exchange DAGs / Exchange Online
- Experience designing multi-tiered architecture
- Experience architecting Microsoft Teams
- Enterprise Level Experience with Microsoft SQL Servers
- Experience leveraging Microsoft Remote Desktop Services and Citrix
- Proficiency in using and navigating in UNIX. This should include intermediate to advanced Unix commands, understanding directory structures, permissions schemes and the ability to piece together useful tools from basic Unix commands. Advanced in developing new and modifying existing shell scripts.
My client is looking to design an easier way for employees to collaborate. This is an opportunity to help enhance a fast paced office space and create even more growth.
If this fits your description and you are open to new opportunities, reach out to Matt Eiel at email@example.com. If you are qualified and this position is a good fit, I will put you forward to my client for their thorough interviewing process with your future team members.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics, Stack & Azure, advertising more SharePoint jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in SharePoint market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and SharePoint jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SharePoint candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the SharePoint market and some of the opportunities and SharePoint jobs that are available I can be contacted on 322-219-7552 (ext. 7552). Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic SharePoint opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.