System Engineer met Azure - Utrecht
A leading-edge technology solutions organization based in Utrecht is seeking a System Engineer with knowledge or experience in Azure environments to join their team of collaborative Engineers. The team are highly specialized Cloud Engineers who work within a DevOps team providing you the perfect culture to support your transition into the DevOps world.
This innovative Cloud Partner offers a diverse, international environment with a team of collaborative professionals where you will share knowledge and learn directly from your team mates.
The international diversity is also present in their projects, working with larger organizations with a global presence. Industries they work in include construction, manufacturing, logistics, retail, and other types of large enterprises.
Requirements for this role:
- Knowledge or experience with Azure and Azure AD
- Curious and like to think out the box with your analytical skills
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipeline and PowerShell Scripting
- Knowledge of building ARM Templates
- English speaking
Some of the requirements you don't have? No problem! You motivation to learn these skills are of equal value. This organisation has the resources for learning and development to provide any training you might need.
As a System Engineer with Azure...
Once you are fully up to speed with all the knowledge necessary, next step for responsibilities will include making sure automation and CI/CD are up to best practices.
- Manage CI and CD for the production and development environments
- Help maintain Azure DevOps environments
- Work with the broader team on monitoring, engagement, security and deployment management
- Ability to work with highly technical teams and handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills including the ability to communicate and and answer complex technical questions
Company culture is...
- Team dinners and drinks
- Knowledge sharing
- Free lunch daily
- Round table meets
- Weekend trips
- 20% of your time spent on learning and development
- Certification training prioritised
- Global conferences
Salary package is competitive, as well as offering additional secondary benefits including regarding financial reward scheme for gaining certifications.
Apply with your updated CV at the link, and you will be contacted shortly.
For more information about the role or the company contact: