Technical Consultant - Microsoft Modern Workspace - Zwolle
Salary: €4000 - €5500 + Lease Car + Bonus Scheme
Key Technologies: Office 365, SharePoint Online, Azure, Intune, PowerApps, Microsoft Teams
This is an American founded company who begun their journey specialised more in hardware. As the Modern Workspace developed, they shifted their focus to software and mobility products for larger organisations.
They are continuing their stable growth throughout EMEA to be international and develop their strong market presence providing innovative expertise in hardware, software and connected workforce.
They are a group of experts in utilising, maximising and innovating with the Modern Workspace, connecting teams and organisations to refine and automate processes with IT at the focal point of operations.
They work in multiple diverse industries: banking, insurance, automotive, large international enterprises
Last year they won two prestigious awards from Fortune's 50 Best Workplaces in Technology and Fortune 500.
Now they are looking to develop their reputation in the market further as the leaders in Modern Workspace Consulting.
- Carrying out Technical implementations of SharePoint, Office 365 e.g intune moving from on prem to Cloud
- Consulting in governance
- Setting up security
- Stakeholder management
- Workflows and automate processes
- Analytical of the business processes, consultative on how to improve with the modern workspace
- Commercial mindset to identify opportunities
- The Team manager has a people-approach, focusing on personal development of the team as individuals but also on how to collaborate your personal strengths with the rest of the team, regularly organising:
- Innovation days @ Microsoft office
- Team brainstorming days
- Team connectivity days
- Training boot camps
- Open friendly culture
- Learning and development resources:
- They created an internal app
- All learning and development material for all the certifications
- At the end you get an exam voucher to spend when you take the exam
- International projects in EMEA, diverse industries
- 5% bonus
- Company car
- Flexible hours and home working
As well as offering a competitive salary, this company provides a platform to work as a team player but also individually, with diverse projects in multiple industries and the opportunity for international exposure.
Apply with your updated CV at the link and you will be shortly contact.
For more information about the role and company contact: