Senior Network Engineer - Azure Security - $135,000
Your responsibility will be to serve as the SME across all Network and Network Security technologies, specifically on the security and automation portion. You will be in charge of making decisions on which solution will be the most cost effective and smartest for each problem that comes across your desk. While also keeping up with the current and existing business platforms. You will the point of contact for solution designs for past, present, and future network technologies from Cisco, Fortinet, HP, and others. The desired candidate must also have a knowledgeable background of Cloud, Security, Routing, and Wireless technologies.
- Isolating and resolving Network problems through troubleshooting and creating prolific solutions through troubleshooting.
- Network monitoring, maintaining, and performance reporting.
- Be the point of contact for any customer service problem that cannot be fixed by the company's help desk.
- Ensuring that the correct network documentation is readily available such as operational instructions, network policies, and procedures.
- Technical expert in network technologies hardware and software interconnections, interfacing, routers, multiplexers, firewalls, hubs, bridges, and gateways.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information or Computer Systems Engineering.
- 6+ years of experience with network products.
- 5+ years direct hands-on experience deployment and configuration within the Cloud.
- Microsoft Azure cloud technologies experience.
- Experience with one or more of the following : IDS/IPS, log analysis, malware analysis, network traffic flow, traffic and packet analysis.
- Experience with security tools such as tcpdumb, Wireshark, snort, ngrep, nmap, strings, hexdump, md5sum, or systools.
Please contact me directly at email@example.com for all inquiries.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Azure, advertising more Azure permanent jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Azure market and some of the opportunities and Azure jobs that are available I can be contacted on (704) 247-5568. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.