Head of Quality Assurance / Surrey / 3 days a week remote / MS Gold Partner
£70,000 - £85,000
Are you a dynamic, smart and forward thinker? Does working for a Microsoft Gold Partner that can accelerate your career tick the right boxes for you? If so then my Surrey based IaaS client has something pretty special on offer as they are looking for someone to join their workforce in leading from the front as their Head of Quality Assurance.
Your role? This is a management role so you be expected to define and implement the QA strategy for a large, complex SaaS product whilst leading and managing the in house QA team. It won't just be local teams you manage, you will manage the off shore teams and establish process and practice.
Providing technical expertise and best practice to ensure elite standards of testing are maintained alongside mentoring and training your team to result in the best work force that they can be.
What experience is best fit for this role?
- In a nutshell proven ability to lead a software Quality Assurance team, having previously done so for at least few years is where I need you to be at. Naturally being up-to-date with knowledge of test methodologies, processes and tools is also essential along with the ability to deliver strategy through implementing processes and directing team members.
- Automated testing using tools such as Selenium, Cucumber & SpecFlow
- Understanding of HTTP, Restful API design and API testing techniques
- Knowledge of CI/CD techniques and integrating tests into build pipelines
- Experience of testing web applications across multiple platforms including desktop, mobile and tablet
- As my client are an advocate of Azure, any experience with Azure platform services, Azure DevOps and Microsoft web stack would be putting you ahead of the competition.
Package on offer ?
In return, (aside from the standard benefits package) you will benefit from a genuinely positive company culture where collaboration is actively encouraged. You will be given loads of time to up-skill and will also be given the opportunity to cross-train into different areas of the business.
Remote working once you have a foot in the door is on offer, they understand a healthy work life balance and a happy work force is detrimental to keeping the cogs moving nicely.
Next Steps - If this role is for you - GREAT! But if its not then don't worry, if you're passionate about all things Azure I have many other roles that could be a better match so drop me a message either way and lets have a natter .
Office Line - 01917 315286
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
LinkedIn - 'Jessica Blackburn'
Anything discussed will remain confidential and fully compliant with GDPR
.net / c# / c++ / .net entity / asp.net / SQL server / Git / Excel / Excel add-ins / VBA / Messaging Systems / Azure / Azure Services/ Agile / Scrum / Kanban / Powershell / Node.js / Typescript / Pre-Sales / MLD / Solutions Architect / Stakeholders/ Consultancy / microservice architecture / Azure services/ / web / worker roles / service bus / storage / service fabric / HDInsight / Data Bricks / Visual studio / business analysis / waterfall / Big data / mongoDB / artificial intelligence / machine learning / infrastructure / development /architect / Microsoft / Azure Cosmos DB / Azure SQL Server / Azure stream analytics / devops / octopus deploy