Dynamics AX Developer - Durham, North Carolina
A large manufacturing firm located in Durham, North Carolina is currently looking for a strong developer proficient in Dynamics AX 2012 R3. The developer would be tasked with improving processes of the firm, primarily within manufacturing modules, as well as provide in-house support and troubleshoot any and all issues. The firm is expanding and is looking to have someone join their vibrant company and culture. The company offers a competitive salary as well as long term pension plan for its employees.
- Implement and maintain Dynamics AX enterprise resource planning systems as needed
- Developing and testing new systems
- Provide support for external departments
- Other functions as required
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science or similar field
- Experience with Dynamics AX 2012 R3
- Thorough knowledge of X++ or C# coding language
- Experience with back-office manufacturing operations a plus
Benefits include PTO, full medical, vision, and dental coverage, and pension!
If you are interested in the role, please contact Jonathan Uhler by email at email@example.com or by phone at 347-783-6569. We look forward to your response!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Microsoft D365 / Dynamics 365 / D365FO / Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations / Dynamics AX / Axapta jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Microsoft D365 / Dynamics 365 / D365FO / Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations / Dynamics AX / Axapta jobs are.