My client is looking to take on-board a highly driven individual who will be able to drive their business forward by selling the top quality Power BI solutions to their client base, while also being able to win new business. Their position in the market puts them at a significant advantage when it comes to approaching clients, with them already leading the Danish market, they are looking to expand their operation to their other offices in the world.
This journey you will embark on is something new for my client as the selling of solutions isn't their traditionally business model, so joining now will put you in a position where you could rapidly advance through the business. This is something that has been made explicitly clear to me by the client as their expectations are that the person that is successful in this role, will be given the wider Nordic responsibility.
Beyond the sales aspects of the role, you will also be expected to align the Power BI specialists dashboards to the business needs of the client and to assist in the overall BI strategy for the company.
For your time, you will be compensated for a salary of up to 65,000DKK, depending on experience, as well as flexible working and pension contributions. They are a very social and culture focused company that strive to have a good work life balance, creating a happy and exiting work environment.
Role & Responsibilities
- Sell BI dashboards to key clients and win new business.
- Lead a team of Power BI specialists on aligning dashboard solutions.
- Contribute to the overall BI strategy.
Skills & Qualifications
- Extensive experience in a similar pre-sales role.
- Good understanding of marketing and digital platforms.
- Commercial mindset.
- Danish speaking.
- Salary up to 65,000DKK, depending on experience.
- Flexible hours and great working culture.
- Chance to progress to a regional responsibility.
To register interest, simply apply and we can look to move forward.