CRM Systems Administrator - Louisiana - up to $85K
Your chance to join a great company culture that is focused on family and work-life balance while expanding your Dynamics CRM skills set. This role will involve both functional and technical aspects as you customize, configure, and support the companies CRM system. You will collaborate with various parts of the business as you monitor data quality, help with the implementation of upgrades, gather requirements based on end-user requests, and more. Willing to provide training as need so all levels of Dynamics CRM experience are welcome to apply.
- IT degree or similar experience
- 2+ years Dynamics CRM experience
- Previous system administrator experience
- Familiarity with MS SQL servers
- Ability to create and read technical documents
- Excellent communication skills
- 5 years of Dynamics CRM experience
- Ability to write queries in an SQL database
- Dynamics CRM upgrade experience
- Ability to read or write in C# and .NET
Please apply by sending your resume to Andrew Nesselroad (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you are looking for another type of opportunity within MS Dynamics CRM, please still do reach out to discuss further opportunities.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics 365 / Dynamics CRM opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics CRM/ 365 team specialize in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the US market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics CRM/ 365 market.