Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 Project Manager - c£70k
About the role
Nigel Frank has partnered with a Fortune 500 company who are seeking a Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 Project Manager to join their team. This is an opportunity to work for a Microsoft Gold Partner; giving you access to the best resources in the industry, coupled with the opportunity to work on the most exciting projects.
This role will enable you to secure seniority within the company, propelling your career. They have continuously filled senior positions organically, therefore if you are motivated by career progression; this is the role for you. This is a rare opportunity to impact the process and methodology of the projects you work on, without micromanagement.
This is an opportunity to work in an award winning company; reflected in their award winning company culture. They have continuously invested into the working environment to ensure that it is a productive and proactive environment; enabling creativity. If you want to know more about the job opportunity, make sure to get in contact ASAP as there is expected to only be a 1 stage interview process.
Role & Responsibilities
- Responsible for teams up to 50+
- Work closely with the management structure to ensure projects are completed within the allocated time frame
- Encourage and motivate employees; creating a collaborative working environment
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working with a version of Dynamics AX
- Understand the requirements of being a Project Manager
- Competitive base salary
- Ability to work with the management team; with progression to Senior Project Manager
- Subsidised travel expenses
- Competitive benefit structure
- Access to the most exciting implementations in the industry
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to: email@example.com or call me on 0203 861 5349 for a completely confidential call to discuss this role in further detail. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Phone : +44(0)203 861 5349