Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 T&L Functional Consultant - c£75k
About the Company
Nigel Frank has partnered with a FTSE 250 company who are seeking a Microsoft Dynamics AX Technical Consultant to join their growing team. They have recently acquired multiple new and exciting Greenfield projects; which gives you the opportunity to expand your technological knowledge of AX in a fantastic working environment.
This is an opportunity to have a home-based role, with very limited travel to client sites. Even though this company is renowned for their fantastic culture, they understand the current technological market and the need for remote-work. Therefore, they have implemented 'flexi-time', allowing you to determine the distribution between where you work as long as you reach your targets.
On top of this, you have the opportunity to work on the latest technology in the industry at the moment. This is an opportunity to work for a company who invests as much into their employees, as they do into their own business. If this sounds like the type of company you want to work for, make sure to get in contact
Role & Responsibilities
- Working closely with the Developer/ Architect
- Implementing end-to-end greenfield projects
- Work successfully within a team environment
Skills & Qualifications
- Understanding of Dynamics AX
- Strong time-management and organisational skills
- Understand programme languages: X++
- Competitive benefit structure
- Work closely with the management team
- Emphasis put on career progression
- Access to the latest technology
- Access to Greenfield implementation projects
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to: email@example.com or call me on 0203 861 5349 for a completely confidential call to discuss this role in further detail. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Phone : +44(0)203 861 5349