Azure IaaS Architect - Fortune 100 Shipping Company - $150k
Position: Azure Infrastructure Architect (Permanent)
Requirement: 3+ Years of Recent Azure/(AZ-300 & AZ-301)
Salary: $150k - $180k
Location: Tampa, FL
Our client is an international container shipping provider that transforms the way we import and export goods. Their services are award winning and provide unique handling experiences, which provides diverse projects with a multitude of clients to migrate and integrate shipping information. You will learn directly under industry experts who have an extensive global operating infrastructure, which enables them to deliver unrivalled quick and secure access capabilities for customer needs.
You Will Be Responsible For
- The development, ownership and communication of the migration goals to Azure Cloud
- Overcoming obstacles in a fast pace environment through collaboration, research, testing and communication with ability to negotiate solutions.
- Designing and implementing short and long-term strategic goals for managing and maintaining systems and software
- Perform the role of Solutions Architect on projects to map out migration flow, from variety of sources, from On-Premise to Azure.
- Mapping out each task item to complete the project from design to implementation, work with the Project Manager to find dependencies, priorities, gaps and assign the proper resources.
- Working with Terraform to streamline the migrations process
- Integrating client systems in multiple industries
We Need You To Have
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
- Azure Architect Certified. (AZ-300 & AZ-301)
- Background in Infrastructure Architecture: migrating infrastructure to the Azure cloud.
- 5+ years of experience in designing and architecting Azure solutions
- 2+ years' experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) specifically using Terraform coding solutions in a recent role.
- Ability to manage time independently
- Ability to be dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements.
- Competitive 401K
- Outstanding Health/Dental/Vision benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote Flexibility (Travel 25%)
- Exponential Career Growth
If this position interest you and you would like to know more, please contact email@example.com or 980-259-7973 (Ext:7973). This company is an EOE