Dynamics AX Manufacturing Consultant - MS GOLD PARTNER
I am working with a Boutique Microsoft Gold Partner that has multiple projects the are looking to resource for at the moment and for someone to join the business at a level where they can hit the ground running.
These projects are predominantly within the Manufacturing sector and split between AX2012 and Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations. The company you will be joining will give you natural room for progression and the opportunity to make the role your own from day one.
This is a home-based role, with travel to customer site and with the main focus on managing your own diary.
Role & Responsibilities
- This is a customer-facing role, so you will be expected to build positive relationships with customers.
- Deliver through the full AX2012 & Dynamics 365 FinOps implementation life-cycle
- Maintain manufacturing business process understanding, whilst offering a consultative overview of the project
- Keeping the customers best interests at the forefront when offering ERP implementation advice
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience working through the full implementation lifecycle is essential
- Experience working in both an end-user and Consultancy environment would be beneficial
- Dynamics AX & Dynamics 365 FinOps qualifications would be nice to have
- Any project management/ managerial experience would be beneficial
- Rapid career development
- Being at the forefront of business change
- Competitive starting salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to continue with training and certification within Dynamics
Interviews are taking place this week, with face to face meetings being booked in next week. Get in touch with Lee at Nigel Frank to chat about this role and other positions within the Dynamics market in more detail.
Key Words: Dynamics AX, AX, Dynamics 365, Implementation, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, AX2012, WAX, TRAX, Advanced Warehousing, End User, Consultant, UK Wide, Nottingham, London, Manchester, Liverpool, Cardiff,