Job Title: Sr. Software Engineer (.NET)
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Job Type: Permanent/Full-Time
Our client, a management consulting firm located in Indiana, is seeking a full time Sr. Software Engineer (.NET) to join their team.
Must have hands-on experience designing, developing, and coding multi-tiered enterprise level solutions for consideration*
- Provides mentorship and guidance to junior level employees.
- Provides assistance and routine consultation to stakeholders in the development of software.
- Installs software and user utilities for modifications and upgrades of operating systems and workstation environments.
- Acts as liaison with manufacturers and vendors of software and application products.
- Understands and implements modern code architectures in an enterprise environment.
- Plans and executes software version upgrade releases and custom interfaces.
- Utilizes other platform's APIs and open source utilities to create fully integrated solutions.
- Knowledge of word processing software, spreadsheet software, text editors, debuggers, compilers, design software, internet software, server diagnostic tools, and shell and database software.
- Knowledge of database systems including Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, SQLite, or PostgreSQL
Benefits: 4 weeks PTO, Great Culture, Company Wellness Program, Team Activates, Wellness Reimbursement, Health/Medical/Dental/Vision, 401K, compensation incentives, and more!
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org / 718-412-1203 (ext. 1203) for additional information and immediate consideration.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Azure recruitment, advertising more Microsoft Azure jobs than any other agency. We work with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Azure market, we've built relationships with the key employers across the nation and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Please call or email email@example.com / (718) 412-1203 for additional information about the Azure market and available Azure job opportunities in your area.
See www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.