ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Provide support for the day-to-day operations of the Dynamics 365 and third-party applications.
* Evaluate standard functionality in D365 F&O to leverage the system for process improvements
* Evaluate D365 functionality and updates to provide recommendations to the business
* Manage users account provisioning and security
* Manage cloud hosted non-production and production environments. Code promotions and continues delivery processes.
* Define testing scenarios, develop and execute testing on out-of-the-box and custom solutions.
* Collaborates with stakeholders throughout the organization to ensure a comprehensive set of requirements, aligned to business objectives, gaining full understanding of current business processes.
* Design, code, customize, test, and deploy complex applications to support, enhance or streamline enterprise and integration applications
Microsoft Dynamics ERP to achieve the recommended business requirements.
* Responsible for conducting acceptance testing and training employees to successfully use and maintain Microsoft Dynamics ERP.
* Supports End-to-End testing, system integration testing and UAT, defining testing requirements together with the QA & Testing Team members
* Assist the IT Department to resolves problems as needed to ensure that employees receive prompt, efficient service in accordance with company policies. Any system down-time addressed with the appropriate sense of urgency and documented root causes analysis.
* Maintain awareness of new technology and assess its value to the organization presently or in support of future directions. Recommend contingency plans that control risk factors in applicable information systems.
* Provide phone/in-person support to employees with technical issues or questions.
* Other duties as assigned
* 3+ years Dynamics AX / D365 technical design and development experience (X++, C#, SSRS and BI development)
* 3+ years' Experience in MS Dynamics AX 2012 R3 and D365 for Finance & Operations (Finance, Inventory Mgmt., Material Mgmt., Procurement/Planning)
* Experience in complex integration development (web services, DIXF, .net custom client-server applications, knowledge of standard web services and integration protocols - OData, SOAP, JSON, REST, SSIS)
* Excellent knowledge of software development lifecycle
* ITIL (Issue Mgmt., Problem Mgmt., Change Mgmt.)
* Ability to establish priorities and work independently
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
If you're interested in this role and would like to know more, please send all of your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more DYNAMICS AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in DYNAMICS AX market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and DYNAMICS AX jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any DYNAMICS AX candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the DYNAMICS AX market and some of the opportunities and DYNAMICS AX jobs that are available I can be contacted on 267-940-6522. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic DYNAMICS AX opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.