Dynamics NAV Developer - Baltimore, MD - $110,000
A Microsoft Partner is looking for a NAV Developer with a background on WMS implementations to join their technical team. Our client has a particular focus in the food & beverage space and has a series of projects lined up that require someone with relevant industry experience to make sure the implementations are completed on time and under budget.
Role & Responsibility:
- Lead various NAV development projects with existing and new customers
- Develop integrations and customizations through the C/AL code
- Work with company stakeholders and c-level leaders to map consisting issues within the business and utilize NAV to solve many of these problems
- Act as the main point of contact for programming efforts collaborating with a functional solutions architect to design blueprints to improve end user systems
- Provide technical support to users and debug errors within their systems
- 5+ years of experience with Dynamics NAV
- Advanced knowledge of C/AL and C/SIDE programming
- Expertise with barcoding; including barcode printer, RFID reader, and scale/barcode projects preferred
- NAV implementation and upgrade experience is a plus
- Microsoft Partner channel experience preferred, but not required
- Strong understanding of food, manufacturing, and/or distribution processes
- Experience with VB.NET, C#, SQL and/or C++
- $90k salary with bonus and benefits
- Paid time off and vacation plan
- Opportunity to join a growing organization with the opportunity to learn new skills and build upon your career
- Remote flexibility (After 6 months)
If you are interested in applying to this position please apply to the AD or send your resume directly to Theodore Bodnar at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 718-710-4974.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics 365 NAV/Business Central jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics 365 NAV/Business Central jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Dynamics 365 NAV/Business Central developer candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Dynamics 365 NAV/Business Central market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics 365 NAV/Business Central jobs that are available I can be contacted on 718-710-4974. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Dynamics 365 NAV/Business Central opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.