AZURE SECURITY ARCHITECT - $180,000 - 200,000K
OPEN FOR APPLICANTS
Job Title: Azure Security Architect
Job Type: Permanent/Full-Time
The Cloud Security Architect will partner with Enterprise Architecture, Infrastructure, DevOps and Application Development teams to define security frameworks for complex deployments in the Azure Cloud. This person must possess a sophisticated understanding of the research, analysis, business and technical requirements, architecture, testing, and implementation of complex information security technology solutions, as well as cyber defense, cyber incident response, and vulnerability management. Experience providing strategic, tactical, and project management expertise on a variety of Information Security initiatives to ensure the protection of the organization's core business operations and information against real-world cyber threats.
*Prior experience in a Security Architect/Engineer role required for this position*
- Hands on experience with the design and development of Cloud Security Architecture
- Experience leading the design and implementation of Azure security controls across all cloud sectors; IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, Hybrid, On-Prem, etc.
- Thorough knowledge of key security concepts; Application Gateway, Security Center, Key Vault, etc.
- Previous consulting experience
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and projects at a time
- Expertise in vulnerability evaluation
- Work with team to define security frameworks for complex deployments to/in the Azure Cloud
- Participate in architecture reviews of Azure IaaS, PaaS and SaaS usage
- Provide input on latest Azure securing services used in Azure deployments
- Hands-on focus on design, implementation, development and deployment of security controls across all cloud sectors; IaaS, PaaS, SaaS for public and hybrid cloud systems
- Execute cloud security measures throughout all phases of the project life-cycle
- Design and develop Azure specific security policies, standards and procedures - Identity and Access Management (SSO, SAML), Firewall Management, Encryption Key Management, Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM), etc., in partnership with Enterprise Architecture, Infrastructure, DevOps and Application Development teams
- Proven experience providing expert technical knowledge and a strong understanding of business needs when performing information security related investigations, incident response processes, security technology gap and capability analysis, and implementation of solutions
MCSA - Azure / Cloud Platform
MCSE - Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
Benefits: 4 weeks PTO, Great Culture, Company Wellness Program, Team Activities, Wellness Reimbursement, Health/Medical/Dental/Vision, 401K, compensation incentives, and more!
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org / 718-412-1203 (ext. 1203) for additional information and immediate consideration.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Azure recruitment, advertising more Microsoft Azure jobs than any other agency. We work with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Azure market, we've built relationships with the key employers across the nation and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Please call or email email@example.com / (718) 412-1203 for additional information about the Azure market and available Azure job opportunities in your area.
See www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.