My client is looking for a Cloud Security Consultant. They have cybersecurity professionals working in Copenhagen and are looking for you to join their family!
In this role the key is to understand the meaning of different components available within the cloud providers infrastructure and utilize them in correct context to provide the basis of modern and secure cloud-based services.
My client provides you the most interesting client cases and a community of cybersecurity professionals to work and have fun with. One of the best things about working at my client are the colleagues who teach and support each other.
As a Cloud Security Consultant, you can act as advisor or in more technical role in our client's projects. Your key strength is to understanding connection between business needs, architecture and technical solutions. This role offers you exciting opportunities, ranging from working with client stakeholders to creating the blueprint for a solution based on client´s business demands and overseeing its materialization. You will be enabling cloud strategies and user journeys coming to life.
Depending on your interest, the more technical emphasis in the role offers you opportunities to work as a technical cloud security consultant guiding the selection of technical solutions. My client offers a lot of possibilities to manage architecture, configurations, code and build automation scripts.
This position is ideal for a person with analytical mindset, strong interest towards cloud technologies, digital services in general and communication and documentation skills.
What My Client Offers:
A place where you can find meaningful work, have fun, be inspired and respected.
An organization model that supports sharing knowledge, working and learning without unit barriers.
The ability to balance professional challenges with personal life.
* Experience in either Azure, AWS or Google Cloud or understanding regarding cloud architectures
* Understanding or experience in micro-service architectures, serverless -technologies (AWS- Lambda, Azure Functions, etc.)
* Experience regarding continuous integration tools and configuration management
* Understanding or cloud technical testing or Identity and Access Management is seen as benefit
* Abilities to work with business leads and technical professionals
* Analytical mindset and interest in problem solving
You will be based in Copenhagen, Denmark. The position is permanent and full-time.
Interested in hearing more? Call Eddie on 0045 89 88 28 32 or mail email@example.com