Azure Security Architect
Large Integration Program
Fast Growing Startup Business
Contract 12 month to start with view to extend based on performance and possibly perm if seeking.
We will be working on a large project of works for a major banking company on their integration program. An opportunity is now available for an Azure Security Architect. This architect will have a range of responsibilities including; security architecture, designs, strategy and reviews.
The culture is autonomous but high performing with flexibility and the opportunity to work in a vibrant office.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with the Azure platform and specifically security associate with it. If you do not have experience with Azure Security Architecture, you will not be suitable for the role.
· Create and Develop Security Architecture
· Conduct reviews of security designs and documents
· Able to provide security advisory to assist with implementing good security principals and guidelines and best practice.
· Work with practice leader to identify risks.
· Guide and assist in the production of Cyber Security strategy across the client's business.
· Produce security design that meets business requirements and is compliant with cyber security policy and standards.
· Work with practice leader to develop patterns and standards.
· Ensure that security issues are addressed throughout the project life cycle.
· Work with practice leader to develop strategies and plans to enforce security requirements and address
identified risks and develop security awareness programs.
· Attend meeting and workshops to gather requirements and information
· Assist with the selection and adoption of appropriate security controls to manage risk exposure
· Experience as a Security Architect with 2 + years experience working with Azure platform and ensuring that it is managed in a secure manner
· 8+ Years experience in Cyber Security
· Solid knowledge of Cyber Security architecture frameworks
· Experience with creating reference architecture and advising technical teams
· Can think "outside the box" and is pragmatic in their approach
· Able to communicate and report status at the senior business level
· Knowledge of working in large enterprise environments
· Familiarity and experience in formal security architecture aspects, including logical and physical security architecture/design