Cloud Consultant (Office 365 & Azure)
Having seen continued success in the Australian market this Microsoft Gold Partner is growing through a rapid growth period and has an opening a Cloud Consultant to join the team in their Melbourne office.
As an Office 365 and Azure Consultant you'll play a pivotal role in the full project life-cycle from pre sales and design through to implementation and post implementation support. As you help customers through their digital transform journey from On-premise to Cloud you'll be required to consult and advice on best practices.
- Gather customer requirements and come up with technical designs based on business requirements
- Architect high & low level designs around Azure & Office 365 Suite
- Responsible for designing and implementing backup processes and disaster recovery for servers and databases
- Responsible for implementing Azure resource, including network and replication services
- Developing long-term relationships and networks both internally and externally
Technical background required;
- Hands-on experience designing cloud based solutions (Azure IaaS)
- Azure Backup & Site Recovery Design & Implementation
- Possess knowledge across Active Directory; Multi Forest and Multi Domain
- Migration experience across O365 (Exchange Online, SharePoint Online)
- Strong understanding of Networking: WAN, LAN Wireless
- Experience working with SCCM & Microsoft Intune
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to travel (Not essential)
- 6 month salary reviews
- Training & Progression
- Chance to be part of an award winning professional services company and make a real impact as they grow their Melbourne presence.
Must be: Australian Citizen or PR
Azure / IaaS / Infrastructure Cloud / Office 365 / Active Directory / SharePoint / Networking / L AN / WAN
For immediate consideration apply and for more information contact Jemma Nancarrow at Nigel Frank on;
T: 03 8592 0579