Azure Consultant - Glasgow - £45k-£65k
An independent technology company, specialising in the building and running of systems that organisations count on to deliver technical services. The company host and sponsor User-Groups and love to see people who share an interest in the community space.
As a Solutions Consultant you will be working with clients to understand requirements and provide technical consultancy throughout the implementation. You will define features and enhancements to meet client expectations through integration with the Microsoft cloud platform.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Deploy and configure solutions for clients.
- Define product enhancements and new features.
- Create and maintain detailed product specification documentation.
- Provide product demonstrations to potential and existing clients.
- Identify opportunities for innovation and improvement.
- Ensure project deliverables are of high quality.
- Deliver product training to staff.
- Office 365, SharePoint and Microsoft Azure experience.
- Understanding of MS SQL Server database development and design.
- Understanding of DevOps, Test Driven Development and Continuous Integration.
- Experience with SharePoint solutions.
- Experience with scripting (PowerShell and SQL).
- Experience with Microsoft reporting tools (Power BI).
- Flexible working.
- Private health care, contributory pension and life insurance schemes.
- Low staff turnover.
- Fun friendly workplace.
- Travel to international clients in Europe and North America.
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
I specialise in Cloud & Infrastructure recruitment here at Nigel Frank International for the North West region, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions.
Within my technical specialism, I recruit for: Azure, Infrastructure, Support, O365, DevOps, SharePoint, Networking & Security)
Please Note: All my roles are for UK residents only. You must have the right to work in the UK.