Microsoft Azure Technical Architect - Tampa
A Microsoft Gold Partner in the Tampa area has just recently decided to add a talented Azure Architect to their team of skilled Azure professionals. Their ideal candidate will have diverse experience within Azure and posses skills within many different facets of cloud computing. They want a ready leader who can share their knowledge and motivate a team to overcome complex problems that will arise as they seek to find ideal cloud solutions for their customers.
Job Type: Contract to hire
Duration: 6 months with high likelihood of transition into a permanent role
- Explaining abstract technical concepts of Azure solutions in a business value context is critical
* Defining and creating reusable development frameworks and tools used by development teams
* Guiding customers during development Azure-focused projects on planning, feature scoping, development practices and quality
* Evangelizing agile practices and standards to team members
Working knowledge of the following technologies:
- Java, or C#
- Tons of hands on experience within Azure
- SQL Server 2008, 2012 and/or 2014
- TFS (Team Foundation Server 2010 >), VSTS or Jenkins or similar ALM tool
- Creating Continuous Integration and Nightly builds
- PowerShell or similar scripting tool
- Experience implementing ALM and Scrum
Nigel Frank International is the Global Leader in Microsoft Recruitment. We place more Microsoft professionals into Microsoft jobs than any other recruitment agency with over 2,000 live jobs on our website at any one time. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth
We are the recruitment partner of choice for 1000's of Microsoft Partners, Customers & ISV's worldwide with over 1000 dedicated consultants operating in more than 34 countries. Similarly, over half of the candidates that we work with use our recruitment services exclusively.
I specialize in the Microsoft Azure and DevOps market across the South East. I understand the need for discretion & am keen to speak to anyone considering a career change or just wanting to discuss potential opportunities confidentially.