Azure Cloud Architect - 150k - ATL - Permanent
Azure PaaS Cloud Architect - $150,000 - Atlanta, Georgia - Permanent
Are you a passionate and motivated individual who has strong technical capabilities in Could and data technologies, working in agile environment and has expertise in developing connected services / IOT platforms. Are you a person that can execute in a cross managerial environment while developing close working relationships with internal stakeholders, external technology partners and Client. Do you have excellent consulting skills and ability to drive CXO level conversations. Then this is the perfect opportunity for you?
- Overall 15+ years of experience in technology space
- 10+ years of architecture experience building enterprise applications
- 3+ years of experience in developing and deploying platforms for SaaS/PaaS on native/hybrid Cloud (such as AWS, Azure).
- Solid experience in Business development, building customer relationships
- Experience in building / deploying microservices based applications
- Knowledge in security best practices and use of firewalls, IPS/IDS, encryption, and incident response
- Ability to demonstrate supportive relationships with peers, clients, partners, and agency executive
- Responsible for producing part or all the technical solution for the account/client, in accordance with an agreed technical design
- Responsible to make sure that the project deliverable is completed accurately and on time.
- Experience in Strategy will surely be big positive
- Container technologies - Docker, OpenShift or Kubernetes
- Virtualization Technology including migrations (VMWare, Hyper-V, KVM)
- Various databases like Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB
- Solid skills in using MS Project, MS Office and SharePoint Knowledge
- DevOps tools like Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform
- Expertise in network architecture, including load-balancing, DNS, BGP, IPSec VPNs, and active-active/multi-homed data centers
- Design and implement architectural roadmaps for (but not limited to) connected services platforms
- Participate in architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment, security, and high availability in the cloud
- Recommend cloud deployment architecture to meet business requirements
- Create and implement automation for cloud platforms as well as monitoring and alerting purposes by working with client's NOC
- Ensure all infrastructure components meet proper performance and capacity standards
- Must have the ability and the knowledge to integrate services and tools to any and all areas to be used like networks and data processing
- Full benefits package
- Great insurance
- Team environment
If interested please call Isabel directly at (704) 247-5559 and email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nigel Frank International is the Global Leader in Microsoft Recruitment. We place more Microsoft professionals into Microsoft jobs than any other recruitment agency with over 2,000 live jobs on our website at any one time. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth.
We are the recruitment partner of choice for 1000's of Microsoft Partners, Customers & ISV's worldwide with over 1000 dedicated consultants operating in more than 34 countries. Similarly, over half of the candidates that we work with use our recruitment services exclusively. I specialize in the Microsoft Azure and DevOps market across the Benelux region. I understand the need for discretion & am keen to speak to anyone considering a career change or just wanting to discuss potential opportunities confidentially.