Security Engineer - Azure - Deerfield, IL - 135K - Relocation Assistance!
A leading provider of end-to-end IT services and solutions for Global 1000 companies. The industry-leading expertise found within our Centers of Excellence (CoEs) plays a key role in our success with clients. The CoEs deliver pragmatic IT solutions that allow clients to consistently achieve their most critical business objectives. Our Partner Program complements the Centers of Excellence.
As Security Engineer, who has experience working in a Healthcare vertical. The individual will be responsible for identifying IT threats and software vulnerabilities, build and test robust security systems (e.g. firewalls) and serve as the "security point person" on policies & procedures. The ideal candidate must possess strong in-depth knowledge of (e.g. secure network architectures, secure coding practices, protocols, etc.) They will have strong skills in Apigee, Microsoft Api 's, and knowledge of Azure security measures.
- Configure and install firewalls and intrusion detection systems
- Perform vulnerability testing, risk analyses and security assessments
- Develop automation scripts to handle and track incidents
- Investigate intrusion incidents, conduct forensic investigations and mount incident responses
- Collaborate with colleagues on authentication, authorization and encryption solutions
- Evaluate new technologies and processes that enhance security capabilities
- Test security solutions using industry standard analysis criteria
- Deliver technical reports and formal papers on test findings
- Respond to information security issues during each stage of a project's life cycle
- Supervise changes in software, hardware, facilities, telecommunications and user needs
- Define, implement and maintain corporate security policies
- Analyze and advise on new security technologies and program conformance
- Recommend modifications in legal, technical and regulatory areas that affect IT security
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity as well as others in the Azure/Microsoft Cloud technologies realm, then please do not hesitate and reach out to me today! I can be reached directly by phone at 813-701-2806 or by email at email@example.com. I look forward to working with you!
Nigel Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on Microsoft Cloud technologies. We deal with Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the Azure space.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance.