Senior Systems Engineer - Azure IaaS + O365 - Denver, CO
Seeking an eager, hands-on individual to help maintain, manange and improve an Azure and O365 environment at a local thriving business. Our client is a local business with a phenomenal, collaborative company culture that services a clientele of high profile individuals. Hands-on experience with Azure IaaS architecture and O365 coupled with experience scripting is ideal.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Assist in the maintenance, management and innovation of Microft Azure Infrastructure
- Assist in the maintenance, management and innovation of Office 365 environment.
- Partifcipate in end-to-end migrations from on-prem servers to Azure.
- Platform and infrastrucutre development to match business needs and future needs.
- Provide hands-on support and training with others on the infrastructure systems team.
- Work with teams to create scalable Azure cloud solutions to match business needs.
- Design and build the architecture of the cloud platform and infrastructure.
- Collaborate with engineering teams in addition to the business to create a mapped out solution.
- Support the migration of application workloads and data to Azure.
- Tackle demanding projects on a time-sensitive schedule.
- Multiple years of experience with Azure IaaS and technical cloud engineering and administration.
- Experience with O365, Azure VM, Azure VNet, Azure Backup, Azure AD and Windows Systems a must.
- Understanding of Microsoft best practices.
- Strong technical background configuring cloud infrastructure.
- Previous experience with full life cycle on-premises migrations to the Azure cloud.
- Previous experience at an end user or at a consultancy accepted.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous experience with network or systems administering, managing or engineering.
- Knowledge of Azure architecting and PowerShell scripting.
Please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for all inquiries.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Azure, advertising more Azure contracting jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Azure market and some of the opportunities and Azure jobs that are available I can be contacted on (949) 688-2233. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.